The St. Johns County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #113 is part of the world’s largest organization of sworn law enforcement officers, with more than 324,000 members in more than 2,100 lodges across the nation.
We are the voice of the men and women who dedicate their lives to protecting and serving our communities. We are committed to improving the working conditions of our law enforcement officers through education legislation, information, community involvement, and employee representation. No one know the dangers and the difficulties faced by today’s police officers better than another officer, and no one knows police officers better than the Fraternal Order of Police.
Join FOP #113
Open enrollment is closed for April 2022. Additional information regarding membership can be found on the Membership page.
Business Meeting: April 18, 2022 at 6:00pm (Open to active and retired LEO/CORR only)
Membership Meeting: April 18, 2022, at 7:00pm
Have some great photos you want to share? Email quality photos to be considered for inclusion in our gallery.
- 6CBP-Rifle Range Reserved8:00 am - 12:00 pmRifle Range 8a-12p POC: T. Hager FOP: L. Catoggio , ...
- 9Trump Club: Lodge Reserved5:30 pm - 9:30 pmTrump Club Lodge Reserved: 5:30p-9:30p POC: E. Shipper FOP: L. Catoggio , ...
- 13CBP–Ranges 3/48:00 am - 12:00 pmCBP: Ranges 3/4 Reserved 8a-12p POC: T. Hager FOP: L. Catoggio , ...
- 16FOP Membership Meeting6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFOP Membership Meeting Open to Members, Associate Members, and those who have received an invitation to join FOP #113; you must show invitation. , ...
- 20CBP: Rifle Range Reserved8:00 am - 12:00 pmCBP: Rifle Range Reserved 8a-12p POC: T. Hager FOP: L. Catoggio , ...
- 24UST: Range 2 Reserved9:00 am - 1:00 pmUST: Range 2 Reserved 9a-1p POC: K. Mastatuno FOP: L. Catoggio , ...CBP-Rifle Range Reserved3:00 pm - 11:00 pmCBP: Rifle Range Reserved 3p-11p POC: T. Hager FOP: L. Catoggio , ...
- 31CBP: Rifle Range Reserved8:00 am - 12:00 pmCBP: Rifle Range Reserved 8a-12p POC: T. Hager FOP: L. Catoggio , ...
Check out our upcoming events!
Want to reserve the Lodge? Email us Now to save your date!
Video Courtesy of BJ Hall